Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Home Breaking News Franco Armani visited the Monumental works after extending his contract with River...

Franco Armani visited the Monumental works after extending his contract with River until 2023

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Linkedin
ReddIt
Tumblr
Telegram
Mix
VK
Digg
LINE
Naver


By

Lautaro Toschi

Like the vast majority of River fans, Franco Armani wants to see how the Monumental is currently, although some details remain, the work progresses as expected and in a few days the machine that will sew the synthetic grass will arrive and in this way the playing field will be hybrid, since there will be 95% natural grass and the remaining 5% will be synthetic, which will generate greater resistance. Also the drainage system will make it practically impossible for a match to be suspended due to rain.

The goalkeeper of the Biggest extended his contract until mid-2023, he wants to continue reaping glory in River and also knows that if he maintains the level he has been having – several years ago – it will be very difficult for him to lose his position in the Argentine National Team and his goal is be in the next World Cup, which will be in Qatar at the end of 2022. Taking advantage of his visit to the Monumental, that of Casilda along with his two representatives and the club’s Secretary –Ignacio Villarroel- were on the playing field and could see the progress of the works.

River will play at the Monumental again after almost a year, his last match in Núñez was on March 11, 2020 against Deportivo Binacional in what was a resounding 8-0 win. Then it was time to play at the Estadio Libertadores de América –for the Copa Libertadores and the Diego Maradona Cup- and a game at the Florencio Sola. The return home will be for the second date of the Professional League Cup against Rosario Central on the weekend of February 21.

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Linkedin
ReddIt
Tumblr
Telegram
Mix
VK
Digg
LINE
Naver

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments