The coronavirus pandemic COVID-19 It has forced thousands of people to maintain mobility restrictions, for which they have been prevented from seeking daily sustenance and for this reason, the State has had to deliver a series of bonuses and benefits that are paid to the portal IPS online.
The Emergency Family Income; IFE and COVID Bonus, or those that have already been delivered on previous occasions such as Family Base Bonus or Protection Bonusare just some of the benefits that are paid through the Social Security Institute.
However, more than 76 thousand people they keep their bonuses and benefits uncollected, generating a situation that could lead to the loss of the money assigned to the beneficiaries as they are understood as renounced, for which they return to the Treasury.
Therefore, the online IPS has a search engine that allows you to know if you have uncollected bonuses and benefits, along with their expiration date and payment method.
Check if you have bonuses and uncollected benefits in IPS online
To find out if you have uncollected bonuses and benefits at the Instituto de Previsin Social, you must follow the following steps:
- Enter the portal and enter your RUT
- Then go to the “payments” tab
- Once there you will be able to access the payment settlements of all the bonuses and benefits that you have
Some of the benefits that you can check are:
- Guaranteed Minimum Income.
- Emergency Family Income (IFE).
- Family Help Bonus.
- COVID bonus.
- Single Family Subsidy.
- Family Allowance.
- Indigenous scholarship.
- President of the Republic Scholarship.
- Territorial Integration Grant.
- Magallanes Scholarship.
- Aysn scholarship.
- Beca Patagonia Aysn.
- Junaeb Vocation of Teacher Scholarship.
- Boca Polimetrales Indigenous Residence Grant.
- Higher Education Maintenance Scholarship.
- University of the Sea Scholarship.